home | previous | next

Vose School / High School
Vose School / High School

Vose School/High School at Central Avenue & Brook Road was designed by Kilham & Hopkins as the Vose School in 1909. In 1917 the building was enlarged (with a gym and locker rooms) to became the new High School, with the Vose School taking over the former high school building behind town hall. The school at Central Avenue and Brook Road was demolished in 2007 following the completion of a new high school on Gile Road.